OpenInfra Days Mexico 2022
We're OpenInfra / Somos OpenInfra
Call for presentations is now Open 🤓
Speak at OID-MX'22 - Submissions Close July 11 23:59 CDT.
- Event will be online, prerecorded and shared by the time scheduled.
- Save the date: Monday August 15th.
- See Call for presentations to understand about Categories/Topics for consideration for sessions and case studies.
- See About OID Mexico to know more about the event format.
- To submit a proposal, please contact: email@example.com
About OID Mexico
Open Infrastructure Days is an event organized by Open Infrastructure User Group around the world. And focused on Open Infrastructure Projects and any related topics.
Open Infrastructure Days Mexico is one of the regional Open Infrastructure Days. the event is organized by Open Infrastructure User Groups from several regions in Mexico. And it's focused on community development across Mexico. To union community efforts, to develop Open Infrastructure community, and to provide back to each local user groups in Mexico.
About the community
This event is hosted by user groups from
For general information about the Open Infrastructure foundation please click here